LL for Android v3.06
Last Updated: 06/06/20 - Build01
Coming soon: GPS lap charts, accelerometer readings and lap analysis
- Read/Reset DTCs
- Pending/Freeze data.
- On screen Real-time chart and Gauge View.
- Enhanced OBD info and Mode 6 for pre-CAN and CAN
- Multi vehicle support, avatar for each vehicle and logs are managed and filtered for each vehicle
- Sample/Log parms and export logs to Excel/CSV/TXT/KML, send logs via email/bluetooth, logs saved locally or the Cloud(Dropbox for now)
- O2 sampling with chart to display real-time voltage on sensors
- Instant fuel consumption, Boost sampling
- GPS points can be logged, export to KML and MapView
- OBD Cmd line expert mode with script mode
- Support for tablets
- Hybrid readings (SOC, Current, Voltage... more) and sampling/logging
- Free updates and we post them often as we listen to user's feedback.
FREE Scan module: Scan/Reset the DTC error codes with LapLogger for Android - Lite
If you have the LapLogger BT/CAN interface (or any other wireless Bluetooth interface that supports the ELM32x command set)
use this module to Scan for the error codes and to reset those errors. Full description of the SAE codes
are included, as well as the Readiness codes for emission, and the Clear codes option. We have added the OBD cmd expert mode
if you know those commands you can access them directly with our tool.
Download and requirements
Download directly from the link below Just go to Settings->Applications and
allow Unknown sources. Also available on the Playstore
- Version 3.06 LapLogger for Android - Lite (build 01)
Use this link after you do the setting on your Android as explained above.
LapLogger_lite.apk - for Android 2.x and up
LapLogger_lite.apk - for Android 1.6
Many thanks to our early users for helping us debugging some of the issues.